thanks for being a part of me ,
love by theownerofthisblog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pinky Day

mood : in love
song : without you

First , i wanna express how i feel right now. seriusly I'm too happy and of course it's all because of you Faiz. I rasa ni second date kita. haha nevermind. pagi tadi you yang kejut I kan , bukan I yang kejut you. terbalik dah (: tapi kelakar bila you cakap you tak boleh tidur sebab nak keluar hari ni. ohh thats why you kejut I tu kan excited budak comel ni ! then kita jumpa. jahatlah kenakan I. dah nampak I bukan nak panggil. saja nak buat I tercari-cari tu kan. eh baju kita sama warna lah Faiz. lagi comel Faiz pakai warna pink ! hehehe <3 
we spend time together, laughing together. kalau boleh henti masa tu , I nak biar macam tu je. just both of us. hish tak puas nak tenung mata tu. dah lah main kelip-kelip mata tadi. alala sweetnya :') thanks a lot for today sayang, it will be my sweet moment in my life. #depan maybank :D

Faiz , i just wanna let you know
You are not the first but you will be the last for me. no matter what, i will be there for you. just remember that , I LOVE YOU because you make me become who I am when I am with you.

No comments: