thanks for being a part of me ,
love by theownerofthisblog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Sorry.

Dear boyfriend, I never though that you would jealous such a way and of course never though that your friend will telling you about me. Seriously, I'm shock ! He said he saw me in the morning with a guy berdua depan gate. Yes I saw your friend too. That guy yang kawan awak cakap tu classmate kita. Memang kitorang duduk depan gate berdua and fyi jarak kitorang duduk jauh. At that time kitorang tengah tunggu lagi sorang classmate, dah janji nak masuk kelas sama-sama. Rasanya, tempat tu public tak tersorok pun. Is that wrong ? Lain lah kalau tempat tu sunyi tak ada orang. Kita tahu awak terlalu concern pasal kita kan. Really sorry and thanks sebab jujur dengan kita yang awak cemburu. Cemburu tanda sayang. I appreciate it hubby. Next time, if there's anything wrong just let me know okay. Kita boleh selesaikan elok-elok macam tadi. Please forgive me for what I've done. I just wanna cry right now, tak tahu kenapa. Iloveyoumuchmore.


No comments: