thanks for being a part of me ,
love by theownerofthisblog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

All about him.

Hi Happy Saturday!

Today Faiz got his Human Resource training program. Alhamdulillah, he did it well. Habis program, Faiz text. Faiz cakap, thanks for always be beside him, bagi sokongan. It's not a big deal for me lah. As long as you need me, I will always be. Congrats hero :* 

Here, Just about FAIZ..

♥ the one who will always take care about my feelings.
♥ Too concern and too worried if something happen on me.
♥ will show his feeling especially jealousy. hihi
♥ never ashamed to express his sadness or unhappy feeling.
♥ always lending his shoulder for me to cry.
♥ yang akan rasa jauh walaupun tak contact sekejap. That's we called LOVE!
♥ He's the one who always kesat air mata ni.
♥ Being a good listener for me even benda remeh. 
♥ The important is, he's always love me as much as I love him.



No comments: